venerdì, giugno 19, 2009

Listamaniac

I'm beginning to get scared....
When something is too much do you realise it? Or you need someone to notice weird behaviour for you?
Making a list for whatever thing you have to do...is that sick?
Ok for groceries shopping...but then you add lists for......things to do....things to pack......things to clean...things to remember......
Not sure.
Again might be just the hormones....so it should finish sooner or later.....
Nesting-tidying syndrome?
Maybe I would like to have few things under control because I know soon I won't have a single damn thing under control!!!
By the way...27 days to go.....I know it's still a long time....but you know....confusuion....boredom of this waiting.....aaaaaahhhhhh!!

0 Commenti:

Posta un commento

Iscriviti a Commenti sul post [Atom]

<< Home page