lunedì, marzo 10, 2008


Hello everybody!
In these days everything is so hectic and it's hard to keep in touch.

More news from the Italians around the world.
Some of You already knew Barbara and me were going to be married in Catania (Sicily) on April 7th. All of You are obviously welcome there if you're in the right emisphere to pop in!


But that's not the only change that is happening in our lives.
I have just got a position at University College Cork (Ireland), and we're moving there just after the wedding (at least I am and Barbara will follow in a couple of months' time). It's a fantastic opportunity and I will be part of a very good and known lab
Big news then, and quite a few changes.

Cork is hopefully more a long-term destination for us than what Hertfordshire has been, so feel invited to visit at all times.
I think of You all the time.

2 Commenti:

Blogger Handball ha detto...

Felicitaciones!!!!!
All the best guys!
Miss you 2 lots!

Pablo from Aotearoa

10:35 AM  
Blogger Scudy&Kimboz ha detto...

Pablo!!
How can I write to You?
It's great to hear this. I'll send some pics if you want and give your email.

Vale
Andrea

1:17 PM  

Posta un commento

Iscriviti a Commenti sul post [Atom]

<< Home page