martedì, agosto 07, 2007

Mare in tempesta

I am rolling on perilous waves.
I am wavering on the brink of my own destiny.

Karma is that thing that comes back in your life, over and over again, knocking quietly at your door, reminding of who you are, and what You can never escape.
*As the big wheeel revolves, You* it tells you with impassible face *only spin around yourself, as Yourself is the centre of the wheel*

There are memories we leave behind, hoping that a faraway trip to another land would keep them on the far shore.
No such thing.

Liebe macht Blind

We believe very high of ourselves. We can only be constantly disappointed by the rules of Destiny, as it reverts our ambitions and our vacuity.

This is my mood today, not bright, i guess, even because of one headsplitting headache, which decided to land on me just the day before and important report is due and I need to look at the pc screen for a while.

1 Commenti:

Anonymous Camiseta Personalizada ha detto...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

12:07 PM  

Posta un commento

Iscriviti a Commenti sul post [Atom]

<< Home page