domenica, settembre 10, 2006

Flowers and massages

It has been a few days since I started thinking about writing this.
I thought about it through the wintery flowering of plums and freezing air.
I thought about it when the twiggy trees in front of the science towers bloomed suddenly, in that one day of the year, altogether with the conspiratory attitude that makes them do it at once and with no notice.
This morning, while i drove thru the Victoria esplanade, watching the plum flowers giving wa
y to larger, more aggressively coloured ones.
Crocus of white and red. Others (oh i wish i could name plants) with pinkish and orange splendor. Spring breaks out and smells invade the place, and colours too.
I found myself humming Charles Mingus in the car (Mingus Moves, Polygram) and changing a few moments later, as someone found guilty and pretending to be doing else, to Take Five, which was supposedly happier and more suitable.

It wasn't. Mingus was perfect. Was a chant subdued to the beauty of spring. Not a loud voice, but a hum underneath the colour. A rythm to the flowering speed. Invisible and powerful.

Friday I had a massage to celebrate spring. Mhhh it feels good. I am waiting for my baby, to celebrate her. I have been longing for this. Spring is breaking into me too, reminding how meiosis has a purpose... :-)

2 Commenti:

Blogger Scudy&Kimboz ha detto...

Now you call it purpose of meiosis?!?!
Good excuse my scientist!
See you soon!
Scudy

2:15 PM  
Blogger Schwelmo ha detto...

I am kind of horny too! ;-)

2:57 AM  

Posta un commento

Iscriviti a Commenti sul post [Atom]

<< Home page