martedì, agosto 15, 2006

Politicamente scorreggio



You can tell when someone is an only child from some unmistakeable behaviours.
Only children are used to stubbornly trying to blame others for things that can't be ascribed to anyone else. But as this is a basic defense mechanism of young humans, they (as they have no brothers) haven't got the tools to understand when it applies or not and never learn so.



I just discovered myself farting in a room alone and instinctively looking around with a surprised and reproaching look in the eyes ... it was just for my own benefit ... but still.

1 Commenti:

Blogger Schwelmo ha detto...

I think farting shouldn't be your problem when I look at the first picture. You need a shave! And there is quite a belly growing as well! ;-)

11:27 PM  

Posta un commento

Iscriviti a Commenti sul post [Atom]

<< Home page