domenica, giugno 11, 2006

filo d'argento...

In these last days I thought so much about Bari.
Have you ever experienced like a force that push you or pull you somewhere? Right now I really want to go there. I don't know why. I have no rational explanation. Maybe because I just have nice memories of the times I was there. Represent some kind of place where I am free. I have nothing but enjoy the life there. No schedules, no job, no "be there at this time". And if I want to be romantic is a city where I have bit of my roots too.
And thanks very very much to a person that is incredibly special, and transform my journey there in a fairy tale!
I have a silver hair. I know is nothing concern with Bari, but...who cares...!!!
I cried (seriously) the first time I saw it. Is in a place where you're gonna see it every time. No chance to hide it.
Well now I'm kind of trying to think about it with a philosophy attitude.
It's just one, it could be considered as a wisdom sign. I mean Socrate and Aristotele are not famous for their "pantene style" head of hair!
So...ok I'm getting old...white hair...just hope I'll be wiser.....
[it's the beginning of the end!!!]
I just wish to myself to never loose the volunty to chance my situation if I'm not happy. I don't want to accept life passively without even ask a question. And I always want to have the courage to change if I feel it, even if sounds crazy.
That is my wise thought for today.
My time to go, I hope, is coming soon....

1 Commenti:

Anonymous pohanginapete ha detto...

A white hair! Congratulations. I like to think all mine have been well earned ;^)

It's not the beginning of the end, it's the end of the beginning. Now you really get to enjoy yourself.

4:05 AM  

Posta un commento

Iscriviti a Commenti sul post [Atom]

<< Home page