venerdì, aprile 21, 2006

It's not enough

I just woke up. It's 10 pm. I went to bed around 6 after work, and probably now I'll go out to have a quite drink for a colleague leaving. Like that I'll be able to have enough sleep to work tomorrow morning at 5:30.
Bad feeling.
Orrible feeling.
I woke up alone without realizing what time was and most important why I was alone.
He told me that he spoke with me and I also answer him...I don't remember...and today It's not funny at all.
Lately I just have this feeling of not being enough.
Not good enough when I work, not good enough with my relationship, not good enough for my friend.
Just not good enough.
It's not nice.
Why I go to bed early at night?
Well not always because I'm already tired (at least not always), just because I know I have to wake up @ 6 the morning after.
Why I don't go out in the week-end?
Well not because I'm an anti-social animal. Just because I have to work the morning after most of the times.
Why Am I doing this?
Good question.
Maybe because I want to keep my job? 'cause I like it?
People seems to do not understand it.
And it hurts.
Or maybe 'cause I'm just not enough.
Why am I in New Zealand?
Great question........

3 Commenti:

Anonymous Anonimo ha detto...

...you want to know why you are in New Zealand?
Well, because it is spring in the meditaranien area and you dont like this.
Because you had enough from sicilian cooking (jumm!!).
Because you like the rain.
Because you like exciteing Palmerston North and not this boaring island where you come from.
Because...
Because.... ha ha ha

10:43 PM  
Anonymous pohanginapete ha detto...

I don't have answers to any of your questions, but I can say this: I'm glad you guys are here in PN. It's more interesting, more fun, and, well, simply more because you're living here. Thanks.

9:27 PM  
Blogger Scudy&Kimboz ha detto...

:) thank you!

11:37 PM  

Posta un commento

Iscriviti a Commenti sul post [Atom]

<< Home page