venerdì, aprile 07, 2006

"AH PESANTE" DAY !!


730 days ago we kissed each other for the first time (actually you tryed 2 days before but without success...if I think about it now I just want to laugh!!) .
So many things happened during these days... but even today I'm happy to see you after a long day at work.I still like to think about you. I still like to think when we're gonna to see each other againg and you'll hug me. I still like to think that your hand will touch my face before falling asleep.
It's incredible and fabulous that we still have things to talk about, minchiate (sorry it's untranslatable!) to laugh about...this is the best....think that you'll always have something new in the future. Something to live for and ready to discover!

Even if:
  1. You snore and I have to shake you to stop you!
  2. Sometimes you are stick with your pc and nobody can take your attention
  3. You're not tidy (well sometimes me too!)
  4. You don't clean (well yes it can happen I don't clean either..but just because I'm tired!)
  5. You never give me the satisfaction to be right( yes...true...I like it a bit, but I can't tell you otherwise you're gonna take advantage of it!)
  6. You always have to be right (but I'm even worst than you, so "intappi duro"!)
  7. You're a bitch! (see n 5!)
  8. You earn more than me!!!
Well I also have to admit that somethimes (really rare) I can be difficoult too, like:
  1. When I don't put the food in the fridge
  2. When I kill the flyes (fu%*#ng insects!!!)
  3. When I feel asleep in 45 seconds
  4. When I'm jealous
  5. When I'm hateful (but you too!)
  6. When I've got my crisis
  7. When I use to wake up in the middle of the night to go to work (well... here you should blame Mr. Novotel!)
  8. When sometimes I'm "liscia"(but you too!)
Mmmmmm...maybe I forget something but we have the point!

For this, for may other reason, and for some kind of magic thing that keep us together
I think I......
......ok you understand it's not necessary to say everything, don't you think?!

P.S. just remember that a d......d is forever!!!

4 Commenti:

Blogger Scudy&Kimboz ha detto...

.... Formaggina!!!
Ah pesante!
Vedila cosi' ... il d.....d e' solo carbonio in uno stato cristallino particolare, e visto che tu di fisica non ti intendi troppo vediamo di uscircene con un po' di carbonella .... ?
no eh?

K

8:13 AM  
Blogger Scudy&Kimboz ha detto...

Ma quanto sei scienziato....un conto e` che non me ne intendo di fisica, un altro conto e` che mi pigli per "biestia"!
Nenti carbonella!
S

8:24 AM  
Blogger Schwelmo ha detto...

Yeah...I don't get the cheese in this post! I hopeyou are not referring to somebodies feet... :-P

1:48 AM  
Blogger Scudy&Kimboz ha detto...

No,it's not about the smell....
But good try!
B

7:16 AM  

Posta un commento

Iscriviti a Commenti sul post [Atom]

<< Home page