martedì, aprile 25, 2006

25 Aprile....wherever we are

Actually this picture is from the 24. Was a day of summer. A nice present for all of us! And I wasn't working!
Well the day after,that was holiday for everybody...the rain was impossible for more than half day! Happens!
But the afternoon of the 25 was very nice.
We went for a walk on the beach.
The temperature was nice, not
windy.
On sunday Andrea had the "garden attack"! So now we have lots of new green friends, outside and inside. But this one is a very special one. Is an erica and of course is in my garden for a reason!
With love for Erika!


Kimboz at Himatangi beach...how poetic!
"O per AWESOME!!!!"
In this picture he's soooo cooool!






I'm the one on the right and he's on the left (the "10 past 10"print!)










But life is like this picture. Million of different track...wich one is the best to follow? When is the right moment to change? Why I always want to know all the different options? Is that wrong? Where or when is the point you have to say stop? Or maybe is right to don't stop?
Yesterday I was listening the song of the Queen "I want it all". Sometimes I'm like that "I want it all, I want it now, and I don't get compromise". Other times is bit harder...I need someone who tells me what to do, so if I make mistake I don't have to blame myself....I sholud learn to be stronger and take the right decision for me.
And walk as much as I can, so no more track will be a mistery or a far away desire.......

1 Commenti:

Anonymous pohanginapete ha detto...

"'Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?'
'That depends a good deal on where you want to get to,' said the Cat.
'I don't much care where—' said Alice.
'Then it doesn't matter which way you go,' said the Cat.
'—so long as I get SOMEWHERE,' Alice added as an explanation.
'Oh, you're sure to do that,' said the Cat, 'if you only walk long enough.'"

From Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (or should that be Scudy e Kimboz's Adventures in Kiwiland?

Me, I'm happy ending up pretty much anywhere. I think... Besides, walking's fun. ;^)

P.S. remember it's trivia night at the Celtic tonight (Wednesday).

6:21 AM  

Posta un commento

Iscriviti a Commenti sul post [Atom]

<< Home page